I’ve been experimenting with a number of drawing apps for the ipad. Among them have been Live Shetch HD, Harmony Procedural drawing tool (online), SketchBook Pro, Brushes and Sketch Club. Despite the odd sounding name, Sketch Club has been getting good feedback. You can read more about it and see examples of what it can do on the page under iPad apps.
The following actually works in terms of allowing an install of the 3.1.1 update for Aperture, where the update is downloaded from Aperture support.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Drag the Aperture application to the Trash.
- Open the Utilities folder within the Applications folder.
- Open the Terminal application.
- On the command line, type the below command (which is case-sensitive) and then press Return: (or copy and paste)
sudo pkgutil --forget com.apple.pkg.Aperture
- When prompted, enter your user password and press Return.
- Insert your Aperture disc and install Aperture.
Then run the update installer package,
Have yet to find a solution for Aperture crashing on opening…..have done everything possible.